Tuesday 7 January 2020

Tuesday, 07-01-20

Good morning.
It was another good day yesterday, finishing off with the chilli cheese jacket potatoes which were really yum.

Basically, you (or I, as it was adapted) bake the spuds, you fry some chopped bacon medallions in a little oil and then you put soft cheese, onion and garlic granules, a bit of cajun spice, chopped spring onion, grated cheddar and pepper in bowl, add the scooped out spud and mix it all up together, add the bacon, reheat in the microwave, spoon back intop the potato skins and top with a bit of creme fraiche and the reat of the grated cheddar.  I had it with some little tomatoes and some sliced red pepper on the side.
So delicious, thank you, Chubby Cubs.

Also, this morning I'm not really feeling hungry yet so it's a meal that satisfies long term

I did a shop at Aldi and came home with more fruit than I had intended but they had nice looking melons and - lychees.  My all time favourite fruit are lychees and they are rarely in the shops.  Such a treat!

The eating window was 8:16.  I'm happy with that!

Today's plans:
B:  beans on toast, fresh fruit (lychee, anyone?), mini yogurt drink
SW  One heB and two syns

L:  home made soup, most likely leek and potato as I have leeks to use up; fruit
SW:  half a heA in the soup

D:  a  sort of fry up, the SW way - sausages, egg, beans and chips
I'll do the sausages in the actifry with the chips, the beans will be some of (or the rest of) the can opened for breakfast and the egg will also be done the SW way
SW:  one syn for two skinny sausages, two syns for 1 tsp oil for the chips and two syns for 2 tbsp brown sauce

Body Magic:  a walk, Lindsey's 15 min on-line thingy and balance ball exercises.

Today is a meat day
half a heA and one heB
seven syns
eating window of between ten and seven so 9:15

What are your plans?

2 comments:

  1. You did really well with your eating window yesterday, Joy. Mine is usually 10:14. I weighed myself this morning which was a big mistake as I was actually a couple of pounds heavier. I think the problem is that I am eating more at dinner time to sustain me overnight. So, some adjustment will have to be made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10:14 is my starting point too but if I can reduce it by delaying breakfast, I do, but without fretting if I can't for any reason. I'm finding that, if anything, I'm less hungry at meal times because it's all squashed into a shorter timeframe. It's sorted out my evening nibbling (for now!) as well so I'm really pleased.
      I can make breakfast later but I really couldn't make dinner earlier - it just wouldn't work.
      xx

      Delete