Wednesday 15 January 2020

Lindsey's 15

I was originally going to include this as part of my daily post but it made for such a huge long read, I decided to do it separately.  Two for the price of one today!

People have asked me about Lindsey's 15.  That's what I call it, it's not the actual name as her business is called Shimmy 'n' Groove.  Life's too short to type all that out each time!

Lindsey is my personal trainer and she has a small local business in this area.  She does group classes in all sorts of things (dance, aqua, aerobics, etc) as well as personal training, she's interested in general well being and she's a really lovely person.

She's recently branched out into small, online workouts on a closed group in Facebook.  They're not professionally produced; she records them on her mobile and then shares them on Facebook.  I asked her and she said I could publicise the details if anyone was interested.

You need to have access to Facebook.
The address of the group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1014033412280540/ and it's called Shimmy Sessions 2020
There is a cost - it's £50 for the year which sounds a lot, I know, but it's only £1 a week and for that she posts daily workouts of various kinds, each lasting between twelve and fifteen minutes.  I find them very doable and accessible.  You don't need special equipment or clothes, although I have found a sports bra essential for the more bouncy ones!!!

Lindsey says it's 'open access' by which she means you don't have to go to any of her groups or be a personal training client.  Nor do you have to be local, of course, as it's online.

I'm finding it better to use the Facebook 'save' function and have them all saved in a folder (still on Facebook) so it's easy to go back and use any one I fancy.

If you're interested, why not take a look?

(just to say, I'm not being paid or in any other way recompensed for the above)

No comments:

Post a Comment