Friday 21 February 2020

Friday, 21-02-20

Good morning.

Today's food plans are:
B:  pancakes, fruit and natural yogurt, yogurt drink
More or less the same mix as the oat waffles.
SW:  one heB and two syns

L:  mixed bean chilli; fruit
From the freezer and I'll probably have a dollop of yogurt on it too.
SW:  two syns

D:  gammon ham topped with a spicy tomato sauce and some cheese (a sort of hunter's chicken - hunter's ham!), cauliflower and perhaps a few parsnip chips; yogurt
I found a YS cauliflower yesterday - too good not to grab!
SW:  One or two heAs for grated cheese and, if I have the parsnips chips, it will be one syn for half a tsp of oil (that's all you need for a small quantity)

S:  none

Body Magic:  feeling a bit rough today so am taking it really easy.

Summary
two heAs and one B
five syns
lots of stuff from the freezer plus YS and 'use-up' food - nice and economical
I'm not feeling up to eating at the moment so I guess a restricted window won't be a problem and I'll see how it actually goes

What are your healthy plans for today - do comment and cheer me up.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Far better to rest and let your body heal if you are a bit off colour. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you, and a good night's sleep has finished it off nicely!
      xx

      Delete
  2. A very late breakfast for me as I forgot to take a banana to exercise class this morning! Lunch and dinner are just my usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like late breakfasts! They definitely work for me.
      xx

      Delete