Saturday 22 February 2020

Saturday, 22-02-20

Good morning.

 Yesterday's breakfast.  The pancakes, being oat pancakes (made with quaker oats rather than blended whole oats), had to be cooked differently and took rather longer than conventional ones, but it was well worth it.  I finely chopped some strawberries and mixed them with greek yogurt before layering up pancakes and strawberry yogurt and topping with one tbsp of agave nectar for one and a half syns.
Absolutely gorgeous!  It's not as huge as it looks, by the way - small plate and helpful camera angle!

I didn't have breakfast until quite late because of feeling yuck so cut the meals down to two and will have the chilli today.

Dinner was also very tasty.  I just put a couple of slices of ham in a small dish, topped it with the spicy tomato and veg sauce from the freezer and topped it with 40g grated cheddar.  There's loads of speed veg on that plate.




On to today's plans:
B:  beans and ham; mini yogurt drink
This finishes off the ham and very tasty it has been too.
SW:  two syns for the mini yogurt drink

L:  mixed bean chilli, grated cheese; fruit
This is what I thawed yesterday but didn't have it so, to avoid waste, it's on the menu today.  It's pretty filling too.
SW:  two syns for some oil and one heA

D:  salmon, broccoli and cheesy chips; fruit
I'll do the salmon by placing on some foil, squirting over some lemon juice, black pepper and dried dill before wrapping it and steaming it over the broccoli in my 'on the hob' steamer.  I love my steamer and use it loads.  I saw it in Aldi for a fiver a couple of decades ago and I almost didn't buy it but I'm so glad I did.  It's a decent sized saucepan with two steamer tops and a lid.   
The chips will be done the SW way in the actifry with a little extra oil as usual and I'm adding cheese for my other heA
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil and one heA for cheese

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  a walk (weather permitting) and balance exercise, maybe salsacise too to make up for being so lazy yesterday!

Summary:
two heAs.  No Bs planned but there's plenty of fibre in the chilli
six syns
medium frugal; the salmon was on special, the ham needs finishing off and the chilli is from the freezer
eating window between eleven and seven; 8:16


No comments:

Post a Comment