Wednesday 26 February 2020

Wednesday, 26-02-20

Good morning

Well, yesterday didn't turn out as erxpected at all

I got a text from a friend asking if we could go out to lunch instead of Thursday as planned.  I was delaying breakfast until after SW group so I just didn't have anything until lunch when I had a smaller plate superfoods salad which was delicious, a lot nicer than the worthy name might indicate!
For dinner I had the chiken tikka pasta bake because I'd already got the chicken out.  It was very, very nice but, as often with these SW recipes, the single portion I made was huge.  I ate half and will have the other half for lunch today.

That meant no pancakes but never mind, I shall have them for breakfast today instead.


Today's plans:
B:  pancakes with fruit and yogurt and a drizzle of agave nectar.
I'll make the pancakes with Quaker-style oats, egg and milk but I will also add my mini yogurt to the mix so it won't need all that much milk.  The recipe makes enough for three with three eggs so it'll be easy to cut it down to one.
SW:  Almost one heB (oats), some milk which won't be anywhere enough for even half a heA so probably half to one syn and two syns for the mini drink (which, for newer readers, I have as part of my battle to fight the high cholesterol!) and one and a half syns for the nectar
Just about all the above copied and pasted from yesterday's post!

L:  chicken tikka pasta bake, fruit
Leftovers of yesterday's dinner which I can heartily recommend.
SW:  free

D:  savoury rice (from the freezer) with cheese on top; yogurt
If I feel the rice is a little short on protein (I can't remember off the top of my head, I will add some turkey rashers which are free and flavoursome.
SW:  one heA for the cheese

S:  easy peelers

BM:  personal training with Lindsey

Summary:
one and a half heAs and one heB

four and a half syns
nice and frugal with leftovers and pre-home-made freezer food
an eating window of between eleven and seven - 8:16




2 comments:

  1. I have never seen turkey rashers here - they would be an ideal substitute for real bacon and a good source of protein. I like the idea of a personal trainer but they are exorbitant here. I either work out in my basement to a video tape or go to the Fitness class at my local seniors' centre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty 'processed' but I like the flavour.

      Personal trainers aren't cheap round here either. However, I know Lindsey, taught her son many years ago and I think she's worth the investment. She's certainly keeping me exercising and gives 'homework' too. Very helpful.
      I think I'm lucky in that I only have myself to consider, there's no shared financial responsibility for spending/finance. However, as you say, they are costly and there are other routes which you follow.
      xx

      Delete