Monday 3 February 2020

Monday, 03-02-20

Good morning!

Thankfully, yesterday was fine, I stuck to my plan and didn't deviate at all, despite some 'cravings'.  I call them that but, really, I think it's habit, pure and simple.  I've broken unhelpful habits at home so I know I can here, I've just got to do it!
(and thank you, Sooze, I really appreciated what you said)


Today's plans:
I can't quite remember what I planned for today and the planning is all on my PC, not the laptop, but I think it is something like this.

B:   fresh fruit with yogurt; mini yogurt drink
SW:  two syns for the drink

L:  poached eggs on toast. apple
SW  one heB and half an A for some soft cheese on the toast

D:  salmon in a creamy sauce, sprouts, one other veg; yogurt
I had sauce left over from the creamy one pot pasta I made last week so I'll get that out and have it with some salmon.  A nice, easy dinner with some speed veg on the side.
SW:  one heA for the soft cheese in the sauce

S:  easy peelers

Body Magic:  I shall be walking here and there this afternoon and, maybe, balance ball later on

I can't remember if I said last week, but when I was at Aldi, I bought a tin of jackfruit, just because . . .
I've done a bit of Googling around and found some recipes so, at some point this week, I shall have a go with it and see what I think.  I'm sure you will hear in due course.  :-)

Summary:
for once, it's a non meat day - cheers!
one and a half heAs and one heB
three syns
nothing dreadfully costly and using up leftovers for dinner
I'll be eating between eleven and seven so 8:16

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have really cut back on the carbs today, Joy. I'm not sure what easy peelers are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy peelers are fruit like clementines, satsumas or mandarins. Those little oranges with the easy peel skin. They're often labelled as 'easy peelers' in the shops. They're very good at the mopment, both in flavour and in value, I think, as well as being SW speed fruit so I'm making the most of them. :-)
      I've had my heB as toast and there was a bit of wholewheat pasta in the creamy sauce so the carbs are not so bad really.
      xx

      Delete