Saturday 29 February 2020

Saturday, 29-02-20

Good morning!
I'm afraid that Slimming World didn't get a look in yesterday!
My hope of a healthy element to the lunch was quickly dashed and after the prosecco I didn't really care!
It was a fairly classic 'afternoon tea' with tea or coffee, little sandwiches (lovely fillings including my favourite, smoked salmon) and rather a lot of cakes and scones with jam and cream and oooohhhh, it was all lovely!
It was interesting that, after quite a time with very little sugar apart from fruit and a bit of sweetener, I could really feel it buzzing around in my head and, thinking about it, that might be the reason I didn't sleep well overnight, despite being absolutely shattered.

When I got home, I had some salmon and some SW style chips because it was easy and 'settling'!  I'd like to say that it is back to normal today but I will be going to Dad's and we're eating out, so I must make a really determined effort.

(it's the last time I'm using this divider; I have a new one for March)
Today's food.
B:  I will wait until I get to Dad's and have fruit and yogurt
SW:  two syns for the yogurt drink

L:  Not sure because I don't know what Dad has in but it will be something like beans on toast
SW:  that would be one heB

D:  At the Millstream and I'll probably go for their health kick salad which I've had before and it's really nice.  I might have chicken added to it, I'll see how hungry I feel.  And diet pepsi!!
SW:  no idea but it's won't break the calorie bank, of that I am sure.

S:  none

There's no point doing a summary as I won't be on SW plan but I will do my best to keep it healthy and the eating window will be around 8:16 as usual. 
I can't tell myself 'one day won't hurt' because yesterday was that 'one day' so there's a strong motivation to be back on track if not on SW plan.

4 comments:

  1. I had that same 'buzzing' sensation after eating that huge dessert yesterday and had a poor night's sleep as a result. It was worth it as a one-off though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your lovely photos - those desserts looked so good!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Life is for living and that sometimes means afternoon tea! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did - it was great, thanks. I think a few savouries would have been nice too though, to balance the unrelenting sweetness!
      xx

      Delete