Thursday 20 February 2020

Thursday, 20-02-20

Good morning.

I have just one photo from yesterday and that's lunch.
I used all sorts of odds and ends to make a mixed bean chilli and it was ever so tasty.  It's hard to make a chilli for one person - I mean one portion - and the pan load I made was enough for three.  That's one for lunch and two in the freezer and I am going to have to plan my meals around freezer food for a number of days next week because it's all building up.
I used one tbsp oil so that's two syns per portion.  The dollop on top is 0% yogurt, not soured cream.





Today's plans.

Today is not so easily organised.  As it's half term, I am off to my old SW group this evening, starting at seven which puts the clappers on the restricted eating. 
Oh, well, remember 'it's a tool, not a rule'.

B:  fruit and yogurt, mini yogurt drink
SW:  two syns for the yogurt drink.

L:  tuna and red pepper omelette, salad, fruit
I just rather fancy this today.  I'm using up the contents of a jar of red pepper in brine so I won't have to pre-cook anything, just seven minutes or so in the omelette maker and Bob's your uncle!
SW:  it should be free

D:  not sure right now but it will be one of those freezer meals, cooked in the past and frozen as leftovers.  I'll get it out this afternoon so it will be thawed by the time I get back home from group and I can reheat it quickly in the microwave.
SW:  it won't be many syns but I will probably have some grated cheese on it for my heA

S:  none - it's weighday

BM:  a brisk walk

Summary:
up to two heAs
up to five syns
it will be frugal - leftovers, bits and bobs and not a lot of meat
no restricted eating today - I will miss it

It's a disorganised day today, sadly, and the summary reflects this.  Because I'm weighing in the evening, I feel like I have to be careful all day long and there's this naughty little voice inside me telling me I can go to Morrisons after group and 'treat' myself.  However, I realise that this 'treat' isn't really a treat, the anticipation is way, way better than the thing itself and that I will feel much worse afterwards if I do, so I won't!
I infinitely prefer having my official weigh in in the morning!

What I will do is plan something really tastry tomorrow evening!  That can be my treat - some sort of fakeaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment