Friday 24 April 2020

Friday, 24-04-20

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals.
All I did was cut two tomatoes, full sized, not baby ones, sprayed them with oil on a non stick baking sheet and bunged them in the oven at 200C to  roast.  They were ready when they had just started charring.

Oooh, it was good after some allotment time.


Packed with chicken (and Christmas turkey), bacon and assorted veg with some orzo, this was as filling as a bigger meal.


I think I've found 'my' diet cola recipe.  I'll post about it in a separate entry at some time.
As you can see, I swapped the side salad for some couscous - perfect.


I finished the day realising that I'd have to 'trust the plan' because it had been a splendid day's eating.

Today is a special day and I will be stepping outside the guidelines.  I had a good think about what I really, really fancy to eat today that's semi-SW friendly (plus a few extras)

B:  waffles with fruit salad and natural yogurt
In case you've never noticed, I dearly love a waffly breakfast.
SW:  one heB and maybe a bit of heA

L:  toasted hot cross bun with butter; pineapple slices
Yes, this is naughty.  Last week, my friend, Chris, left a couple of hot cross buns outside my door, bless her.  I put them in the freezer and will have one of them today.
The pineapple is fresh - I had a fruit and veg delivery and one of the things was a pineapple.
SW:  the hot cross bun is nine syns (eeeek) and the pat of butter is three syns.  Well worth it!

D:  prawn avocado; steak, SW style chips and a side salad;  fruit salad and yogurt
SW:  not a lot of point synning all this.  It will be well over today, that's fine and it's a lot better than the meal out I would have under more normal circumstances.

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  I have an hour's personal training today  If I go to the allotment, it will just be to water the seeds.

No summary today because as well as the above I will also be imbibing in whatever alcohol I choose to buy when I go shopping in a few hours' time.
I was umming and ahhing about a cake but no, I reckon that urge will be satisfied by the hot cross bun.

Back to normal tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Tony and I are addicted to the banana oat pancakes.. yes he eats them and loves them. I have just made a batch for tomorrow's breakfast. I might even surprise him with breakfast in bed seeing as how I will only need to warm them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good, aren't they? I'm glad you both like them so much.
      xx

      Delete