Tuesday 28 April 2020

Tuesday, 28-04-20

Good morning!

Yesterday's food all turned out very nicely.
The usual waffles with fruit and yogurt, one of my absolute favourites.  I sprinkled over some Stevia.

Leftovers are almost always a Good Thing.  This certainly was.

The recipe was from the SW magazine.  I made quarter the amount (for one instead of four) and I have half of it left for lunch tomorrow plus a little pot of chicken gravy for when I fancy a roast dinner.
It was very, very nice.


Today's food.  It's chucking it down outside and likely to remain dull all day so I'm doing some colourful meals today.

B:  bacon and sausage roll, pineapple slices
I just suddenly fancied this so why not.
SW:  one heB for the roll, half a heA for some cheese spread on the roll, one syn for two skinny sausages and one syn for a level tbsp brown sauce

L:  The chicken, leek and mushroom back leftover from yesterday evening with some roasted tomatoes or, maybe, some baked beans; apple
I love a lunch you just have to warm up!
SW:  half a syn

D:  giant cheeseburger and chips; fruit and/or yogurt
 . . . or, more accurately, slightly bigger than usual cheeseburger and chips.  That's because the recipe makes one giant cheeseburger, with toppings, to be cut into four wedges!  No roll.
It's from the SW mag, p 50.  The burger has lovely additions of oregano (it says dried but I have fresh - ooooohhhhh) garlic, onion and lea and perrins while the toppings are cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and gherkin slices (cornichons, in my case, as I don't have any gherkins) plus a 'burger sauce' which I will give a go and see.
SW:  it says that all this glory, plus SW style chips, is just two syns per serving but that is for the cheese and I will be having a lot more cheese and calling it my heA.   Those two syns can be for a tsp of oil - it makes the chips so much crunchier than spray oil does. 

S:  easy peelers, plums

Body Magic:  well, nothing outside, that's for sure.  Some Lindsey exercises, I think.

Summary
two heAs and one heB - the first time I've been spot on for ages!
four and a half syns
I've been sticking to the restricted eating regime very happily but today I will be breakfasting a bit earlier as there's SW zoom meeting at then and then I have a chat scheduled at eleven so I will squash it in between them.

I've weighed, before the meeting, and it's one and three quarters off, despite the birthday excesses.  I'm very pleased about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment