Thursday 9 April 2020

Thursday, 09-04-20

Morning!

Breakfast.  I put one half over and onto t'other side and ate it with my fingers.  Lovely!



Would you believe, I forgot to have lunch.  By the time I realised, it was rather close to dinner so I just had some fruit.


The fish pie looks - and was - rather sloppy but it was delicious!  There's a bit left over which I will have for breakfast today.  After all, smoked fish is a breakfast food, isn't it?


Today's plans:
B:  fish pie and roasted or fried tomatoes
Leftovers from yesterday
SW:  as I counted everything yesterday, I'm going to call this 'free'

L:  spicy bean and veg soup with a roll and grated cheese; apple
I had defrosted the soup yesterday and then forgot to have lunch so I must use it today.
SW  one syn for the soup and one heA for the cheese

D:  salmon (maybe a bit spicy), SW style chips, broccoli, maybe peas; yogurt and/or fruit
I quite like dusting the salmon in Cajun spice.
On lifeline online (the SW site) this week, there's a feature on making your own spice mixes and there's a recipe for chip spice.  I thought I'd make some up as I have all the separate spices and use it with today's chips.
SW:  one or two syns for some mayo for dunking the chips - it's totally essential!

S:  plums, easy peelers, pears
I don't have all these, it's just that I list my choices.

Body Magic:  Lindsey had to change personal training yesterday so I'm having it today at  midday instead.

Summary:
one heA and one B
three syns




2 comments:

  1. I loved yesterdays photo of the omelette so I think we might have that for lunch today. It's good that you keep on inspiring and sharing recipes Joy. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks, Cherie. The accountability is helping me a lot too. Win win!
      xx

      Delete