Wednesday 1 April 2020

Wednesday, 01-04-20

Good morning.
Yesterday's food:
No photo of breakfast but it was lovely!  Overnight oats is a favourite.

Crunchy, colourful and packed with speed veg and fruit.  What's not to love about lunch?



Dinner looks a rather brown splodge on the plate, I know, but it was so good.  Yet again, I am very glad I froze so many runner beans last summer.

Confession time:  Yesterday was difficult because a year ago Mum died. 
I opened a bottle of wine to toast her memory and may, just possibly, have had a few more glassfuls after that!  However, I didn't over-eat, I didn't binge, it was just the wine, so I'm very pleased about that.  Old bad habits are definitely less powerful than they were.


(new month, new divider)
Today's food plans:
B:  a cooked one today and I might throw in the last potato waffle from the freezer too
I've called this breakfast because it is a breakfast meal but I'll be having it at lunch time (around two pm) because it's personal training at twelve and I reckon having this at eleven will just be too heavy
SW:  two syns for the potato waffle and one for a couple of skinny sausages

L:  tuna salad wrap, tomatoes; apple
Just what it says and eaten as my first meal.  I will mix tuna with mayo, grated carrot and shredded salad leaves, spread over a wrap an then rolled up.
SW:  one heB, two syns max for mayo in the tuna

D:  turkey curry, rice, lentil dahl; fruit and/or yogurt
The curry and rice are both in the freezer and I shall make a batch of lentil dahl because it's actually quite hard to make a small enough amount for one.
SW:  I think this should be free

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  personal training, PE with Joe

Summary:
maybe two heAs, one heB
four syns
I'm still maintaining the restricted eating; I've got used to it now and, in fact, since my social life closed down, it's very easy to do - there's nothing that gets in the way. 

The only problem, and it is a problem, is that now I'm doing the Joe Wicks thing at nine to nine thirty, I'm getting quite giddy and lacking in energy (his exercises do require energy!!) and I put that down to having fasted from seven the night before.

There's two options - well, three, but the third (not doing the PE) is not one I am considering.
The first is to do the PE at nine and break my fast an hour before, thus abandoning the restricted eating.  The other is to do the PE later, around midday.  It would mean I'm not doing it live at the same time as millions of others, but I could keep the restricted eating which I really want to do.
So that's the way I'm going!


I'm hoping to take part in my first online SW group meeting this evening.  I've sent off this week's results, weighed on my own scales.
And I'm very nearly back to where I was when things went doolally in the last three months of last year and especially over Christmas.  It's taken three months but now I know I can do it.  As soon as I reach where I was, I'll start mentioning losses again.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I know you can do it, Joy! Stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. It's great to know I have beaten the blip!
      xx

      Delete