Monday 6 April 2020

Monday, 06-04-20

Morning!
Yesterday's photos!
I made little pork and apple patties out of a couple of sausage plus bits and bobs, the spray fried them.  Then I spray fried red pepper and mushroom, added some tomato (from the garden last year) and boiled it down to a thick sauce.  Then I piled the lot into two pitta halves.  So good!

More of the spicy bean and veg soup and this time I remembered the grated cheese!


A lovely meal to end the day.  The not-gravy (described in yesterday's post) was so delicious, I finished it off instead of keeping some for another day.  Just a shame it looks like brown sludge really!


Today's food plans.
B:  beans on toast; mini yogurt drink
Just half the can of beans.  I'm saving the other half for something tomorrow
SW:  one heB for toast and two syns

L:  sort of lasagne, coleslaw
Leftovers from last week.
SW:  two heAs, one syn for mayo, half a syn for the mince

D:  beetroot burger, carrot and parsnip cajun chips, green veg of some kind; yogurt and/or fruit
The burger is something I found in the freezer a fortnight ago.  I remember I bought two from Lathcoats where they have freezers with all sorts in and you scoop out what you want.  I also vaguely remember it was quite nice but nothing special.
SW:  I have no idea of the 'value' of the burger but I don't think it can be that much - let's call it two syns - and two syns for oil to make the chips

S:  easy peelers

Body Magic:  PE with Joe and some of Lindsey's programme; also I'm spending some time down the allotment this morning (all being well)

Summary:
two heAs and one heB
seven and a half syns


3 comments:

  1. The stuffed pittas look delicious. And I love beans on toast, sometimes simple meals are just what I want. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I'm really looking forward to breakfast! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. It does and I'm really sorry. Those spammy posts can be extremely nasty and vindictive; it's all very well if one can just shrug them off and pity the sender but sometimes it's not easy especially if, as you say, one is inexperienced in the blog world.

    Why are some people so very nasty? It's beyond my understanding.
    xx

    ReplyDelete