Monday 13 April 2020

Monday, 13-04-20

Good morning!

Yesterday's meals were scrummy.  OK, so I usually say that but they really are.

I will definitely make this again.  Hot cross(less) baked oats, using blueberries rather than sultanas and I spent one and a half more syns on a tbsp agave nectar
I won't be waiting until next Easter to make this again!

This was a bits and bobs lunch.  The chicken and veg pasta from yesterday and some stuffing from Friday with tomatoes and cucumber, just in case there's not enough speed in the rest!
Surprisingly, they all went together really well.

I forgot to take a photo of dinner but, as hoped, it made enough for two so I'll try and remember to take a photo of lunch tomorrow.

Today's food plans:
B:  boiled eggs and toast dippers
I haven't had this for absolutely ages and am looking forward to it.
SW:  one heB for the toast

L:  leftover cottage pie; apple
SW:  half a syn for the mince and one heA for the cheese in and on the root veg mash.

D:  diet coke chicken, rice
I thought I'd give this a go seeing as lots of people say it's great and I have some diet cola.
SW:  Looks like it is SW free, although if I decide to have some posh rice, that will carry a few syns.

S:  choose from pear, plum and easy peeler

Body Magic:  I'm spending a fair time down the allotment this week, getting it ready for planting stuff.

Summary:
one heA and one B
half a syn but might be more.


No comments:

Post a Comment