Friday 3 July 2020

Friday, 03-07-20

Good morning
Weigh in was three pounds off.  I was a bit disappointed because the gain the week before was four pounds, but, hey, it's a loss.  I wonder if I could lose another three this week?

Yesterday's photos:
The savoury waffle worked out fine although I need to add more spices/flavours.  Like the sweet one, it was pretty soft but that's OK.
A filling breakfast.

It was raining over lunch time so this was just perfect.  Tomato soup, packed with edamame beans and little chunks of other veg.  I had a second bowlful after that one and it kept me going all afternoon.


This was really, really lovely!  Proper fish and chips


Yesterday's calories:
planned meals:  1317 calories
plus 182 calories for two tbsp peanut butter - I just fancied it - minus 80 calories for the after dinner yogurt because I was so full after the fish and chips, I didn't want any more.
Total:  1419 which is pretty much to top of where I want to go, calorie wise.

The peanut butter was nine syns, minus half for the yogurt so my total syns were over - nineteen and a half.  Ah, well, it's about the calories really.
Today's plans:
B:  overnight oats
Nice and easy as I made it yesterday evening.

20g oats = 75 cals
50g each blueberries, raspberries and strawberries = 75 cals
lemon yogurt = 53 cals
50 mls semi skimmed milk = 24 cals
total = 227 cals
SW:  half a heB, a bit of a heA, one syn

L:  cheesy courgette fritters, salad; apple
I will give these a go as I have part of a courgette to use up.  I plan to make the usual batter but without the yogurt, add garlic granules, cumin (Google says cumin goes well with courgettes), salt and pepper, mix in the cheese and spray fry.
Fingers crossed.

15g oat bran = 55 cals
one egg = 78 cals
30g cheddar, grated = 126 cals
100g courgette (approx) = 18 cals
salad = 30 cals
raspberry vinaigrette, 2 tsp = 26 cals
apple = 50 cals
total = 383 cals
SW:  one heA, the other half of the B, one and a half syns for the dressing

D:  no idea
This is where the battles starts.  I really don't want to derail things like I did a fortnight ago but, until I get to Dad's, I have no idea what there will be to cook.  I'm not worries about there being too little, my concern is that he always has loads of the stuff I just refuse to buy.  I need lots of self control - and quick!

S:  hopefully, none.

Body Magic:  Hoping I can fit a walk into quite a busy day.

I can't do a summary but I will try to keep posting through the weekend, to help me keep on track.


2 comments:

  1. Morning Joy. Well done on the 3lbs off! Ok so it's not all of your previous gain but very nearly, that's great. I understand how difficult it must be when you're in someone else's house and don't have control over what they buy. But you do have control over what goes in your mouth, and yes I know that's difficult too when faced with temptation (oh how I know it!). Will be sending you positive thoughts. Above all though, enjoy your weekend with your dad! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the bottom line, isn't it, Sooze. It's the one big issue I haven't really mastered properly Still, how nice that I have plenty of opportunity to practise. :-)
      Thanks - I'm really looking forward to it. You have a good weekend too
      xx

      Delete