Friday 17 July 2020

Friday, 17-07-20

Good morning.
A really disappointing weigh in result yesterday.  I stayed the same.  The day before I was a pound down so I was a bit gutted really.  I need to work on my motivation now and focus on how much looser my clothes are and how I can now fit into a lovely dress of my Mum's that I couldn't get even close to a few months ago. 
Also, not only can I wear size 10 jeans, I finally looked at some proper sportswear (I thing they call it leisurewear, don't they) and medium was too big (that's the bottoms; I shall continue to wear a T shirt on top).
I must hold on to all of that!

And I'm making a small scale change.  Tell you about that tomorrow!


Yesterday's photos:

Eeeeeeee - this were nice!  I scoffed the lot and <whispers > licked the plate.

I dearly love a waffly breakfast.

Another nice meal.  I added a little bit of balsamic vinegar to the dressing and it was great.
I also had a tbsp balsamic dressing (not the same thing) on the salad for 44 cals.

No photo of dinner.  I fear it wasn't as nice.  The chicken was fine but the vegetables and the sauce were not.  Undercooked in part and quite tasteless.
I ate enough to make a meal but didn't finish it.
Oh, well, can't win 'em all.

Today's plans:
B:  bacon and mushroom omelette with fried tomatoes
The same as usual but with one chopped medallion added for extra flavour.  Yum

two eggs = 156 cals
one medallion = 52 cals
mushroom = 5 cals max
100g tomatoes = 18 cals
total = 231 cals
SW:  free

L:  minestrone soup, bread roll, fruit
It's the last portion of the soup I made last week and froze and the roll is  a 'snack' sized one.  I shall have to have it a bit early as I'm meeting Beth down the allotment.

soup = 135 cals
bread roll = 83 cals
piece of fruit = around 55 cals
total = 273 cals
SW: half a heB

D:  smoky bbq chicken with protein noodles and fresh veg; yogurt
I had this as a ready mean on Wednesday and thought then that I could do better myself so here we go.  I have a pot of PoN bbq sauce (from their hunter's chicken recipe) in the freezer which should be perfect and the rest is a doddle.  Thinking about it, it's basically a hunter's chicken without the cheese, isn't it?  I've used the recipe function in Weight Loss Resources to get the calories for the sauce on its own.

the sauce = 67 cals
chicken =  192 cals
onion = 35 cals
red pepper = 8 cals
mushroom = 3 cals
baby corn = 7 cals
protein noodles = 15 cals
french beans = 20 cals
yogurt = 80 cals
total = 427 cals
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

S: I'll have some cheese at some point to get my healthy extra A and because the calories are rather low otherwise, which is surprising seeing as they are three good meals.  Oh, well, calories are funny things sometimes.
30g cheddar = 125 cals

Body Magic:  down the allotment with Beth.

Summary:
one heA and half a B
half a syn
1056 calories



5 comments:

  1. I have decided to ignore the scales. My clothes fit me so much better and I am gradually back into my smaller sizes. Annoyingly the scales show very little reduction in actual weight so unless it is all shifting down to my feet I have no idea what is going on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the saying goes, it is what it is. Thank goodness there are other ways of marking progress. The scales catch up eventually.
      xx

      Delete
  2. As always your food looks great and you have such a variety.Your SW leader must be thrilled with your determination and success. I on the other hand,have had too many scones and treats lately. Time to stop. I'll be making banana oat pancakes for dessert tonight. Evenings are my worst time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were mine too but this 'restricted eating' thing has really helped. Somehow, just having that 'rule' has stopped the evening scoffing. I'm not sure how, I'm just very grateful.
      xx

      Delete
  3. If you are wearing size 10 jeans, then you've done, brilliantly. Don't be so hard on yourself, Joy. I was tootling along ok (ish) but had a DREADFUL week....never satisfied by what I've been eating. Got to get back on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete