Saturday 25 July 2020

Saturday, 25-07-20

Good morning.  It is stupid o'clock but I'm wide awake so thought I would do something to pass the time.

I don't have any photos from yesterday but I stuck to plan and didn't indulge in any of the goodies Dad keeps around the place.

Today's food plans:

B:  yogurt and fruit
I'm so looking forward to both the yogurt and the fruit after five days without!

SW:  half a syn for the fruit

L:  ham salad
I'm taking an early morning trip to Tesco to get some yogurt as I left mine at home, annoyingly.  The ham might change to another cold meat in the process.  :-)

SW:  one syn for some mayo, perhaps one heB for some wholemeal bread

D:  Spanish chicken, protein noodles, broccoli
The recipe for the chicken contains chicken, chopped tomatoes, onion, red pepper and the spice mix and I will add some mange tout and a yellow courgette from the garden.  I don't make a habit of taking protein noodles to Dad's but I had half an unopened pack which needed using.

SW:  one syn for the noodles and  maybe two syns for oil in the chicken dish

S:  fresh fruit, if any

Body Magic:  I suspect this will be a 'rest day' as the weather forecast really isn't great.


I have definitely decided that next week, when I do the next six days of DTU, I will put the snacks away, out of sight and also I will be counting the calories out of interest.  It won't be hard; the packs all have the calorie count on them.



2 comments:

  1. Well done on your continued focus, Joy. I am really struggling to keep at it this past fortnight :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It has been a struggle at times. Getting there though.
      xx

      Delete