Sunday 26 July 2020

Sunday, 26-07-20

Morning.

No food photos - and there probably won't be until Tuesday.
A piece of nice news though - I was our group's Slimmer of the Week this week!  That's encouraged me no end.

While shopping in Teco yesterday, I noticed they had some kvarg (flavoured quark), something I've noticed before but not bought.  Why not, thought I, give them a go.  So I did and you know what - the one I had for breakfast was really very delicious!  They're about the same calories as the Mullerlights and half a syn as well so more or less the same.  Have you tried them?

Today's food:

B:  kvarg and fruit
Looking forward to this after yesterday.
SW:  half a syn

L:  cold meat and salad
Pretty much the same as yesterday - Dad likes it and I like it.
SW:  a syn for some mayo and maybe a heB for some bread.

D:  lamb chop, roasted beetroot, runner beans, new potato
beetroot and runners are from Dad's garden and the potato is from the allotment.  It's that time of year.  Lovely.

SW: probably a couple of syns for some gravy


Tomorrow the DTU meals start again.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely when you can eat fresh food straight from the garden. Nothing is quite ready in my garden yet but it's not far off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic. Everything is so delicious!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'll have runners ready for eating tomorrow! Well done on slimmer of the week you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky lady. Ours are far from ready to pick although I'm hoping that I will notice a difference when I get home.
      And thank you. It was a surprise.
      xx

      Delete