Wednesday 15 July 2020

Wednesday, 17-07-20

Good morning.

Yesterday's photos:

This was such a tasty breakfast, plastic cheese notwithstanding!  In fact, I will be brave enough to say that it added something positive to the flavour, that and the bbq sauce.  I haven't had a wholemeal English muffin for ages and I do like them.

I decided to add some fried tomatoes to the mix and I'm glad I did.  Worth another 18 calories!



I enjoyed the ready-meal lunch too although the rice was perhaps a little too al dente for my liking.  A few more minutes in the microwave would probably have sorted that one out so no grumbles.

Double yum with bells on.  Nothing to add to that really.

A scrummy day's eating today.

To add to that I had tomatoes with breakfast for 18 cals and a babybel mid way between lunch and dinner for 42 cals.

The planned meals: 1186
Additions:  60 cals
Yesterday's total = 1246 calories

Today's plans:
B:  cheese salad roll and fruit
Breakfast today needs to be portable as I will probably eat it at Hyde Hall.  I know it's an odd choice for a 'breakfast' but it will work today, I think.

two snack sized roll = 166 cals
spready cheese = 112 cals
salad bits = 20 cals
fruit = 55 cals
total = 353 cals
SW:  one heA and one B

L:  Moroccan falafels and salad; fruit
Another pre-made from Sainsburys.  It says 'chick peas, apricot and a touch of agave'.  Sounds nice.  I plan to have six of them with a nice fresh salad and some home made yogurt mint dressing using mint from the garden and a Jamie recipe.

the falafels = 215
the dressing = 35 cals
salad = 50 cals approx
fruit = 55 cals approx
total = 355 cals
SW:  six syns for the falafels

D:   smokey bbq chicken, protein noodles, green beans; yogurt
It's another ready meal but one that was taking up room in my freezer so its time is up!  I've had this before and I think its quite nice so I'm looking forward to it.

the pack - 331 cals
half the pack of protein noodles = 15 cals
100g green beans = 24 cals
yogurt = 80 cals
total = 450 cals
SW:  two and a half syns for the chicken and one and a half for the noodles

S:  none

Body Magic:  lots of walking around Hyde Hall

Summary:
one heA and one B
nine syns
1158 cals





2 comments:

  1. Yesterday's food just looks gorgeous....today's sounds really good too! Have a lovely time exercising :-) xx

    ReplyDelete