Saturday 4 July 2020

Saturday, 04-07-20

Good morning.

I don't have any photos from yesterday as, stupidly, I left my tech bag at home so am using Dad's PC.  However, I will say that those cheesy courgette fritters were absolutely delicious, really good, and I will, as I did actually take some photos of that, do a proper recipe post when I get home.
I'm definitely making them again, especially when the allotment courgettes get going!
Today's plans:

I'm not doing calories for a few days - I can't really prep before hand and at my convenience in someone else's home so I will just do SW values.  Back on the calories on Monday!

B:  apple, orange and yogurt
Nice and simple.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt (I always bring my own to Dad's

L:  Either ham salad or scrambled eggs on toast, depending on what Dad fancies; fruit
I'll have to check with him and it's way too early for that.
SW:  one heA for some spready cheese on toast or bread and one heB for the bread itself

D:  lamb steak, broccoli, sweet corn, new potatoes; yogurt or fruit
The potatoes are from my allotment and are delicious.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt and an estimated two syns each for any gravy/mint sauce

S:  none!!

Body Magic:  a walk

Summary:
one heA and one heB
around five syns


3 comments:

  1. I really fell of the healthy eating wagon these past few weeks but am so very determined to get back on. We have friends coming for a social this evening so we are popping out to Morrisons at 7.30 before the maddening crowds hit the shop. I need to look at the kind of buffet food that aren't going to make me feel like lead tomorrow but will still look as though I made the effort to entertain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easily done, I know. I hope you had a successful hunt and a more enjoyable evening.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, they were lovely, really delicious. Thanks for the supportive comment, L. Much appreciated.
    xx

    ReplyDelete