Sunday 19 July 2020

Sunday, 19-07-20 - Do The Unthinkable delivery day

Good morning

Yesterday's photos:
Very tasty pancakes with raspberries and yogurt and a couple of juice plums.

This is the last of the minestrone and it was very nice indeed.  It filled me up all afternoon!

And then I lost it, abandoned my careful planning and ended up scoffing a pizza from the freezer, darn it.

However, it's done now and I will move on.





Today's plans:
I've planned two meals because the DTU box should turn up at some point today - I've received notification that it's on the way.  I'll start it this evening and continue it until Friday lunchtime which works in really well with my diary plans.
I will check my weight this morning and again at the end of DTU, to give it a fair go.

B:  salmon and fried tomatoes
I have to use up the salmon that I defrosted yesterday and didn't have
SW:  free

L:  ham and salad
This will use up various bits and bobs in the fridge.
SW:  one syn for salad dressing and one for mayo

D:  Looking at my list of choices, I think I will go for chinese chicken curry
This is a recipe kit so involves some proper cooking rather than just a reheat.  I think I will have the evening snack straight afterwards - some halkidiki olives.
I'll let you know what I think.

Body Magic:  working down the allotment, DTU exercise programme






4 comments:

  1. It happens to us all, Joy - as you say, move on. I hope the DTU week is successful for you and spurs you on. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze.
      I think it was because of the changes coming. Generally, I like a bit of routine and I don't usually change much at a time. This is a total change for a few days. Maybe it unsettled me.
      Interestingly, I didn't really enjoy it after half - which would have been just about OK. Something learned!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Your DTU parcel set me thinking yesterday. As soon as my freezer has some space I am planning a massive cooking day. I want to make a load of low calorie meals to keep at hand. I will stock up on some low calorie snacks and as soon as I have a weeks supply of everything I will do a week long challenge of myself. It's really hard when I am sure that Tony is a feeder and I struggle with willpower. For one week he will have the option of eating the same as me or cooking for himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent idea - well worth a go and you will blog about it, won't you? A request, not an order. :-)
      xx

      Delete