Tuesday 7 July 2020

Tuesday, 07-07-20

Good morning

Yesterday's photos:
No photo of breakfast which was a yogurt and an apple.  I missed the orange because I didn't have any - I forgot I'd taken them to Dad's.

These courgettes really are very filling indeed.  I was so full, I didn't want the apple until later on.

A very tasty dinner and, again, filling.  I sprayed the breadcrumb and Italian cheese topping with some frylight and it came out quite crunchy.
Boy, it was filling!








Yesterday's calorie summary:
First of all, I made a huge mistake in the broad bean count.  It most certainly isn't what I said it was, it's 98 cals for 100g so let's call it 50 for the 50g I had.
Then I didn't have the breakfast orange and by the time I'd finished dinner I was way too full for any yogurt.
So I had to pay myself back 260 calories which means yesterday's food was only 915 cals which, obviously, was not at all good so a bit later on I pretty much made up the deficit with some peanut butter.  Lovely stuff!

Today's plans:
B:  oat bran pancakes with fruit and yogurt
It's a great favourite and the choc shot is to console myself after a visit to the dentist!

pancake recipe = 150 cals
50g each of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries = 50 cals
lemon yogurt = 80 cals
1 tbsp choc shot = 39 cals
total = 319 cals
SW:  half a heB, two syns for the choc shot and half a syn for the yogurt

L:  cheese and chutney toastie, fried tomatoes; apple
Just what it says, using 30g cheese and two slices of wholemeal, one as half a heB and three syns for the other

two slices wholemeal = 140 cals
30g grated cheese = 126 cals
25g red onion chutney = 47 cals
tomatoes = 18 cals
apple = 50 cals
total = 381 cals
SW:  two syns for the chutney, three to the bread, one heA and one heB

D:  fish, new potatoes and peas; yogurt
I just love that frozen and  battered fish so I'm spoiling my self today.  The new potatoes are from the allotment and are so delicious.

the fish = 223 cals
200g new potatoes = 150 cals
100g peas = 64 cals
30g super light mayo (I love it with fish) = 30 cals
yogurt = 80 cals
total = 547 cals
SW:  eight syns for the fish*, one for the mayo and half for the yogurt

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  not sure yet

Summary:
one heA and one heB
sixteen syns but I'm not fussed because see the calories!
1247 cals


No comments:

Post a Comment