Wednesday 29 July 2020

Wednesday, 29-07-20; DTU week 2, day 3

Morning!
I went onto the site and cancelled my 'membership' of DTU, explaining why and adding that I'd definitely be buying some of their meals for a mix and match strategy in the future.  Back to SW and calories on Sunday and I must start to enter my favourite recipes into Weight Loss Resources - an easy way to store the calorie values!  :-)

Yesterday's photos:
These were really nice and I'd get them again except that - you know - buying pancakes???
I flavoured the yogurt with a bit of stevia and some lemon essence and it was lovely.  Lemon goes so well with blueberries.

Lunch.
The lasagne was nice, especially the base.  The sauce on top was the classic SW scrambled-eggy textured thing with cottage cheese and I'd prefer a proper cheese sauce and pay the calories/syns.
The vegetables were lovely although, me being fussy here, I'd have a salad for choice.
Filled me up good and proper though!

Late afternoon I had a bag of lentil crisps for 96 calories

This was gorgeous.
I didn't really follow the instructions while cooking it.  First I put the sausages with the marinade into a small dish and promptly knocked it onto the floor.  The dish shattered (one of my favourites too, darn it) and, while I was able to salvage the sausages by rinsing them well, the marinade was lost.  I quickly knocked together a sauce using bbq sauce and sweet chilli sauce and it was rather good though I say it myself.
I decided to do the potato and carrot as chips in the actifry and added a shake of Cajun spice to the one tsp of oil I had allowed.  I swapped out the green courgette for a yellow one fresh pulled down the allotment and roasted some of that with half the onion and the sausages in the oven using spray oil.
In the pack was a stock cube and the other half onion to make an onion gravy but stock cubes and just onion don't wing it for me as a gravy so I just left it out and didn't miss it one little bit.
Today's meal plans:
B:  sausage, bean and potato pot
I had this last time and liked it very much.  Definitely one to continue with in the future
374 calories

L:  honey mustard chicken mozarella bake with slaw
I read good things about this one so decided to give it a try.  There loads of veg provided to make the slaw; all I have to provide is my dressing of choice (which will be super light mayo).  It's a kit so I will have the fun of making it too.
438 calories (including 30g mayo)

D:  ultimate burger bowl with wedges plus an added salad
I've heard varying reports of this one.  As I like my mince rich and deep flavoured and slow cooked, I'll do it my-y-y-y way and will be happy to throw in some bbq sauce or whatever, if I think it necessary.  The salad is my added extra
451 cals (including 30 cals for the salad)

Total 1263 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment