Friday 4 September 2020

Friday, 04-09-20

Good morning, everyone!

At SW group I had 'gained' a pound and a half and am bang on my current target.  I truly wasn't at all disappointed because earlier I had bought a few new bras and had to go down to a C cup so I'm now 36C which is exactly right and what I was as a young adult before the fat piled on.
AND
I bought a dress in the Debenham's sale, went for a size ten and it is loose.  No, I'm not an eight, but different brands size differently and I now know that for that particular brand I need to go smaller!
(imagine a big, happy smile as I type this!)


Yesterday's food photos.
It was a mixed up day yesterday.  I had my early morning swim, came home, showered, dressed, went into town and by the time I got home it was nearly time for lunch so I waited another hour and then had my soup.
Here it is, from the freezer, nice and quick to reheat and very tasty.  It was pretty spicy but perfect for a hungry oldie!!


After meeting I had this . . . plus a few more bits and bobs < embarrassed cough >.  I think it's safe to say I wasn't under my calories by the time I had finished.
I decided to cut the chips a bit thinner (I used the same amount of oil so not a problem) and they were lovely and crunchy and I added a couple of bacon medallions to the burger, just because!

It was most satisfying!

Today's meals are also a bit muddled as I'm off to Dad's.  After yesterday's also muddled meals, I want to organise today's a bit more so . . .

Brunch:  Carrot cake buns, yogurt
Right, well, this is a recipe I found on Tracy Mouse's vlog (YouTube).  You can find it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6J3orfCHUU&t=365s
There's a bit more to it than usual (food wise, I mean) and I am subbing my wholemeal SR for what she uses and may sub dried cranberries for the raisins as I don't think I have raisins.
Also, I think I will top it with a mix of quark and some skinny syrup.
SW:  one healthy extra B and I'm counting three syns for the dried cranberries/raisins

Trying for no afternoon snack today but, if I have to, it will be fruit

D:  really not sure as it depends what Dad has in the freezer.  It'll probably be something oven-bake-y.

BM:  I was going to have a swim but yesterday's swim was an energetic one and I'm a bit achey this morning.  I've done my two and a half hours of exercise this week plus a bit more so today I'm calling a rest day and the next organised session is aquacise on Tuesday.

As I'll be at Dad's, meal planning in advance is a bit more tricky so I might post just to say what I have had rather than what I plan to have.  Back to normal on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful happy changing room dance then? Though I don't suppose we can try things on in store at the mo. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I couldn't. It's a bit of a nuisance but it's amazing how much hardship can be endured for the common good (tongue slightly in cheek there)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Well done Joy, you really deserve that happy dance. I could walk in to M&S and always pick up a 10 knowing it would fit but not any more, they vary so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks. Sizes very so much, don't they. Not being able to try on just makes it, all more complicated too.xx

      Delete