Monday 28 September 2020

Monday 28-09-20 - Eat From The Freezer day eight

 Morning!

Yesterday's food photos

These are always nice, especially just after a swim.
I must definitely have corned beef hash again soon.  So satisfying.
Next time I will maybe add some mushrooms to the mix and, perhaps, some spice of some kind.
That's the last of the M&S mixed pizza slices in the freezer but I am sure they will jump into my trolley again.  They were really nice and very filling.

Not until I've manahed a defrost though and that means using up much of what's still in there - that should buy me some time.  :-)



Today's plans:

B:  a cooked breakfast
Bacon, sausage, egg, tomato, mushroom and one slice spray fried bread.  A proper cooked breakfast!  I think I'll be ready for it as I plan an earlier trip into town.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for the bread and half a syn for the sausage

L:  one slice toast with scrambled egg and cheese; fruit
It's that sort of weather at the moment!  Toasty comfort stuff.  Beans on toast yesterday and egg on toast today.
SW:  half a healthy extra B, one healthy extra A

D:  skinny mince meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce, protein noodles, more tomatoes, some sort of veg, cheese; yogurt or kvarg
Just what it says really.  I will add some grated courgette and onion to the meatball mix and, possibly, some breadcrumbs too as I have some that I made from crusts and dried in the oven the other day.  Not pure Slimming World, but never mind.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one syn for the noodles and half a syn for the dessert, perhaps one or two syns for some breadcrumbs

BM:  a walk around town

Summary:
two healthy extra As, one B
two to four syns

1 comment: