Thursday 24 September 2020

Thursday, 24-09-20 - Eat From The Freezer day four

 Good morning
It's Thursday so weigh day!  Last weekend was a bit 'naughty' but overall I am reasonably confident that I'm still hovering around the target range.  I'll let you know tomorrow.

I follow several vlogs on YouTube now and one of the vloggers, Tracey Mouse, often refers to her planning file, showing the day's record.  I've admired the record sheet, it's simple and complete and works so well with the Slimming World structure so I've been looking out for it on places like Amazon with no luck.
The other day she referred to it and it appeared that she and her husband designed and made the sheets so small wonder I couldn't find it.  I'm obviously not the only one to have admired it so she showed a full page so that people who were interested could design their own.  So that's what I've done and I've treated myself to an A5 file and plastic pockets to store everything.

Here it is, in case anyone is interested - you might have to reduce the page margins down to nothing so it sits properly on the page.  I just fold in half rather than cutting.


I hope the quality is OK - it was a screen shot 

Yesterday's photos.

Always a nice breakfast, this one, and the tomatoes are so tasty!  They're the ones from the seeds I won in the SW raffle and I must see if I can track down some more seeds for next year.


Lunch.  Very tasty but next time I will add some onion chutney or similar for extra ooomph.

Dinner:  chick pea and veg curry with green beans.  More filling than it looks and very flavoursome although not particularly hot.



Today's meals:

B:  fruit and yogurt
The usual weighday breakfast - nothing too 'heavy'
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt, if I have Mullerlight

L:  tomato and sweet potato soup; fruit
I have a friend round for lunch so I've made this soup.  It's the same as the one I made for Dad last weekend and its lovely (I think).
SW:  I believe this is all  SW free

D:  fish, new potatoes, a couple of vegetables, most likely green beans and sprouts; kvarg or yogurt
I have a small selection of breaded fish in the freezer - I'll probably go for my favourite, plaice, either for celebration or consolation!
SW:  the fish is eight and a half syns.  The dessert will be half a syn.

Body Magic:  a rest day today because although it's a pleasant day, it's going to be a busy day with not much spare time.

Summary:
ooops - no healthy extras
nine and a half syns

1 comment: