Saturday 12 September 2020

Saturday, 12-09-20

 Good morning, everyone.

I'm afraid I have no photos today - yesterday ended up rather disjointed and the camera just got forgotten really.  I will try to do better today!


Today's meal plans are:

B:  fruity pancakes with yogurt
This is what I planned for yesterday but never materialised
SW:  one healthy extra B
around 300 calories

L:  fish cake with salad
While shopping and playing with the new SW scanner toy, I discovered that a certain kind of Morrisons fishcakes seems to be liked by SW at two syns per fishcake.  As they were also on special, I got a couple of packs (four fishcakes) for the freezer.
SW:  two syns for the fishcake (that's what SW says - who am I to argue?) and one syn for two tbsp superlight mayo
around 300 calories (yes, i am counting calories very approximately - I just need a general idea)

Snack:  apples and orange
SW: free
150 calories

D:  cottage pie with veg from the garden/allotment, I hope; kvarg or yogurt
The mince for the cottage pie is a portion already cooked and frozen so I am estimating the calories for that as it was cooked before I started thinking about calories as well as SW values.  I think I will add some laughing cow triangles to the mash to make it flavoursome and 'creamy' tasting.
SW:  half a healthy extra A for a couple of cheese triangles and half a syn for the dessert
around 500 calories

Body Magic:  more allotment work

Summary:
half a healthy extra A (maybe a bit more, I'll see how the mash tastes) and one healthy extra B
1250 calories

And I must remember to take some photos!


3 comments:

  1. Fruit pancakes are on the cards for us this morning too. Tony loves them and they are surprisingly filing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that too. They look 'light' but keep me going until the next meal very nicely.
      Happy Saturday pancakes! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Well, I hope you enjoyed yours as much I I enjoyed mine. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete