Tuesday 1 September 2020

Tuesday, 01-09-20

Good morning.

Yesterday's photos:

Breakfast was absolutely gorgeous!
It was the usual pancake/waffle mixture made with natural yogurt and a tbsp mermaid flavour skinny syrup ('tropical citrus' to you and me) with mango, pineapple (both from the freezer) and a plum on top.
I was just back from my swim, the muscles were still 'buzzing', the coffee was warm, the pancakes delicious, the chair comfortable and I don't think there could have been a happier, more relaxed and contented slimmer for miles around.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.


I guess you could call this a dippy bowl.  It was nice anyway and the multi-seeded flatbread was really good!












 Two photos for dinner.  The amended beef curry was very tasty and I was glad to use up the passata.









I went a bit lavish for dessert.  I blended frozen black cherries with some yogurt flavoured with chocolate skinny sauce and popped it in a mould in the freezer.  To top it I added a few chopped cherries and a tsp choc shot.  Oh, it was good!


I've found several autumn leaf dividers for the new month
Today's food plans:

B:  yogurt and fruit
I have a very busy morning with no time for cooking so it's a grab and eat breakfast today
SW:  probably free as I will have natural yogurt with a flavoured syrup rather than a Mullerlight
200 calories max.

L:  salt beef salad; apples
I rather fancied some salt beef so I bought some and now I need to use it!  It's very thin sliced so I could have the whole pack and not overdo the calories.  The salad will probably be a choppy, chunky one, the kind that takes ages to eat!
SW:  one syn for half a tbsp raspberry vinaigrette
250 calories

Snack:  babybels x 3
SW:  one healthy extra A
126 calories

D:  hunter's chicken, broccoli, courgetti; kvarg or yogurt
The chicken is left over from when Dave and Anna came round last Friday and, as the cheese on top had all gone, I will add 30g while it's reheating.  The courgetti is allotment courgettes.
SW:  one healthy extra A
Around 625 calories

Body Magic:  aquacise

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one syn
around 1200 - hmm, a bit low.  I'll pack a bit more fruit in - that's never a hardship!

5 comments:

  1. That dessert looks amazing. I was surprised at just how few calories are in packets of cooked meat. They make a nice addition to a salad for lunch. I shred them and stir them into a salad bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really useful stand by, isn't it. It's also nice shredded and added to a soup for a bit of extra protein.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Food looks great, Joy. Breakfast looks especially good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It seemed to be a particularly colourful day's meals! The pancakes were delicious!
      xx

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely think to say, thanks, Laurie. It's lovely to have you back and blogging again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete