Friday 2 October 2020

Friday, 02-10-20

 Good morning
A pound off this week.  That'll do nicely; I am just meandering around target at the moment and very happy to be doing so.

Yesterday's photos:

I added raspberry skinny syrup to the yogurt and the pears were from the allotment.  Really fresh and satisfying.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of lunch or dinner, sorry.

It's all going to be rather different for the next seven days as I will not be following Slimming World.  Today's breakfast will be whatever odds and ends I gave in the fridge and lunch will be the same.  After that, who knows.
I will try to post as much as I can but please don't expect SW friendly meals or ideas.  

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the pound off, Joy. Nobody is expected to follow a diet when on holiday! Enjoy yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I've gone through several stages thinking about it all, starting with 'I'm going to binge all week because I've paid for it' to 'actually, I wouldn't enjoy that at all, I'm just going to be moderate and enjoy a few extras'.
      I wonder what is on the dinner menu. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Laurie. You are a real encourager.
    xx

    ReplyDelete