Sunday 11 October 2020

Sunday, 11-10-20 - Eat From the Freezer II

 Good morning - the last time I will say this from Thoresby Hall for a while and, as said yesterday, I'm very happy to be getting back to what passes for normal chez moi.

So it's straight back onto the restricted eating as much as possible, back to Slimming World friendly meal plans with more than a touch of calorie awareness on the side and a weigh day on Thursday that will be bad but not nearly as disastrous as it could be.

No dwelling on yesterday, straight on to today's plans.

B:  still at the hotel but it will be the fruit platter, a smoothie and/or overnight oats.
I'm not sure quite how it will pan out SW - wise, so not to worry.

L:  tomato and red pepper soup; fruit
By the time I have this, I will be home and will have done a very quick shop for fresh stuff as I ran the fridge right down.  The soup is in the freezer so I guess I will go home, unpack, get the soup out and then pop round the corner to Morrisons.  
SW:  this should be SW free, consisting of speed and free veg and fruit

D:  hunter's chicken, cauli rice, probably broccoli and sprouts; yogurt or kvarg
I really fancy a veg laden dinner.  
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese, the cauli rice in in a pouch so I will check that when I get home, scanning it into the app, and the dessert will be half a syn.

Body Magic:  One of the saving graces of this place is the distances one has to cover, the stairs to be ascended or descended, whenever one wants to do anything or go anywhere.  Appearances to the contrary, I have been fairly active this week, one way and another.  When I get home, all that unloading, unpacking, organising, washing, etc, will add to the steps taken.

Summary (lunch and dinner only):
One A, whatever the cauli rice is and half a syn.

4 comments:

  1. It's been a break for you and sometimes we just need a change. I've been to my daughters while she went on a spa weekend and the food was children orientated so not particularly healthy. Back on it for me too tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely break, Joy. It's hard to stay on plan when you have no control over how things are cooked but we all need a treat now and then. And after your SW success, it's absolutely deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy it but it is so nice to be home again. Win-win!
      xx

      Delete