Saturday 3 October 2020

Saturday, 03-10-20

 Good morning.

I don't have any photos but things went a bit upsy down yesterday anyway.  Nothing to bad but definitely not SW.  Today and tomorrow should be fine though so fingers crossed.

Today's plans:

B:  probably fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L: Cold meat and salad; fruit
Just what it says really, nothing tricky.
SW:  one syn for some superlight mayo and maybe one for a bit of mustard too

D:  Cauliflower cheese with extra veg
OK, this is kind of naughty but it shouldn't be too bed.  Two healthy extra As is quite a good portion of cheesy flavour and, while I will use flour and butter for the roux, I'm not planning a healthy extra B so, calorie wise, that should cancel out more or less.
There's quite a bit of left over veg to use up so we won't go short on speed food!
SW:  OK, I'm mixing my systems here but I am saying that calorie wise, the roux will replace the B and let's say three syns.  The milk is my extra healthy extra I'm 'allowed' at target (allowed isn't the right word really) and . . . oh, who am I kidding.  I'm off plan and don't need to justify.  Let's just say it isn't SW but it will be OK!

BM:  just the usual being as active as I can be - running up and down stairs, jogging from room to room, making up more silly walks, etc!

What are your healthy plans for today?  Or what were they yesterday?


3 comments:

  1. And if it isn't fine this weekend it will be next week. You are so focussed and on the ball so even if things slide for a few days its not worth beating yourself up for. I am eyeballing my exercise bike again. Just eyeballing though. Not climbed on it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering about getting some sort of exercise machine but I'm not sure where I could put it.
      xx

      Delete
  2. That's fantastic, Laurie. It can be so very hard to not only stop the gain but also to reverse it. Slow and steady really is the best way, I think. There are few, if any, magical answers.
    Really well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete