Thursday 29 October 2020

Thursday, 29-10-20

 Good morning.  Thanks for bearing with me for a few days while I sorted things out - mental stuff, getting things back to what I want 'normal' to be like, and so on as well as not feeling 100%. 
This blog is part of my normal so I'm glad to get back to it.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was a wholemeal thin, spread with one tbsp brown sauce (one syn) and filled with three bacon medallions.  The tomatoes are token speed - no longer garden grown ones, sadly.

Lunch was what I thought was going to be bean and veg soup but it turned out to be bean and veg curry with added baked beans and some cheese on the top for one healthy extra A.  Very nice, just not what was expected.


Dinner was simple.  A chicken and veg casserole from the freezer, some packet couscous and some sprouts.  I wasn't sure about the couscous which was the bottom half of a packet opened goodness knows when and was probably stale but the rest was nice.


Today's food plans:

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
The pancakes will probably have a sort of gingerbread vibe about them, I think.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the SR flour and half a syn for the yogurt

L:  katsu curry; fruit
This is a 'pot meal' - add water and stir!
SW:  two syns

D:  chicken tikka masala curry, rice; kvarg or yogurt
It's just the usual - some onion, ginger and garlic, tikka paste and various vegetables as well as some chicken thigh.  If I add light coconut milk (and I might, it's nice)  it will be three and a half syns for 100mls 
SW:  two syns for a tsp oil, three and a half syns for some coconut milk and two for some mango chutney

Body Magic:  none - I'm still feeling a bit wobbly

Summary:  one healthy extra B, half a healthy extra A for some milk I've taken to enjoying a cuppa tea in the afternoon) and up to ten syns.


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you haven't been yourself Joy. Hopefully you are feeling much better. Take care, stay safe and stay sane. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. Staying sane in these crazy times is a victory by itself, isn't it?
      xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back and doing better. Not surprising if everything got a bit much there and wore you down, hopefully that won't happen again. Keep on taking it easy and looking after yourself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissie. I'm definitely taking it easy for a few days. xx

      Delete