Friday 9 October 2020

Friday, 09-10-20

 Morning

One photo from yesterday

This was breakfast.  Having decided I would have what I fancied without any guilt whatsoever, what I REALLY fancied was the fruit platter and a smoothie.  The smoothie is in the wee bottle, a tiny amount really, and very nice.  The fruit was lovely although I can't have grapefruit (medication stuff).
There's staff trawling around ready to refill one's coffee (or tea) cup at a moment's notice.  Very civilised.

I'm beginning to look forward to getting back to normal again - good sign!





4 comments:

  1. That's a really good sign that you look forward to getting back to normal again. Sounds like you've got to the place where Slimming World has educated you to be, unless you mean no one to wait on you for breakfast! When I visited my daughter in the States I yearned from a plate of veggies. Glad you've had a nice break away though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I think too. Two more days but my innards are rebelling and I will need to take things carefully, I think. Only to be expected.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love a plate of fruit now....this coming from someone who rarely ate fruit previously! It's good to have time away from cooking, but eventually it's also nice to get back to our own way of eating, isn't it? Enjoy your last couple of days xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly it, Sooze. I'm sure I will, thanks.
      xx

      Delete