Monday 27 June 2022

Monday, 27-06-22

Good morning, everyone.
It's interesting, this calorie check.  It is showing me something, I think, but I'll wait until the end of the week before pontificating - two days is hardly a fair trial.

For anyone who is new here - I use the Slimming World structure which I think is brilliant, but, recently, I seem to have been getting nowhere very much so I'm just doing a week of checking the calories, just to make sure.  The planning is done using SW guidelines though, I'm not moving away from that.
Yesterday's meals: (calories are what Nutracheck says)

Breakfast on the go.
225 calories


Lunch was really just thrown together really as I was quite hungry when I got home.  
I had an orange for dessert.
(394 calories)




While dinner was cooking, I used the rest of my healthy extra A and three syns (ooops - but nice) on a nibble of cheese.
(187 calories)

Here's dinner, just before I took it all off the griddle and devoured it.  The coffee rub was surprisingly delicious.
It was a rub containing instant coffee granules, sweetener, smoked paprika, onion and garlic granules, salt and pepper and I thought ????? but I was very surprised!
The veg was tomato, yellow pepper and onion which all griddled nicely.
Afterwards I just had a nectarine.

(339 calories)

I also enjoyed two syns-worth of Smidgin.
(35 calories)

Total calories yesterday:  1178

Today's plans:

B:  bacon, egg, 'fried' bread, tomatoes
I haven't had a cooked breakfast for ages and this sounds just about right!
SW:  half a healthy extra B for one slice of bread; the rest is protein and speed

L:  parma ham, griddled chicken, goat's cheese and nectarine salad; fruit
I plan to griddle a chicken sizzle so I can use half in this and half for dinner.  I'll make my own dressing with one dsp grain mustard, one dsp agave nectar and some lime juice
SW:  one and a half healthy extra As for goat's cheese, half a B for croutons, one syn each for grain mustard and agave nectar

D:  aubergine and pepper balti; kvarg
This is from the SW site and, if you have access there, here's the link.
It looks quite basic and I'll add some chicken to the mix but it should make plenty, possibly enough for lunch tomorrow as well - that would be nice.
It will use up the rest of the aubergine too, so that's good.
SW:  I'll use 5% yogurt - 30g for half a syn - and half a syn for kvarg


Exercise:  circuits and swimming

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns


From the freezer:
bacon, chicken, bread

No comments:

Post a Comment