Wednesday 22 June 2022

Wednesday, 21-06-22

  Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals:

Perfect for a sunny summer breakfast
Tuna salad wrap - tasty.

Later on in the afternoon, I had an apple and an orange
The roast veg paella was absolutely scrummy.  I enjoyed it so much.


Today's plans:

B:  scrambled egg on toast, mushrooms and tomatoes
I love this.
SW:  half a healthy extra B, protein and speed

L:  superfoods salad; fruit
The other portion of Sunday's doggy bag (see Monday).
SW:  five syns plus protein, speed and free

D:  Hunter's chicken, salad; kvarg
A very simple version with some hm tomato sauce with added bbq sauce.
SW:  one to two healthy extra As, protein and speed and half a syn for the kvarg

Exercise:   Personal training

Summary:
one to two healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
five and a half syns

From the freezer:
bread
superfoods salad
chicken

2 comments:

  1. Me, back briefly! I cannot wait for our courgettes to take off as I love roasted veg and for me they are an integral ingredient! They've started and fingers crossed I can keep up with them in my own! Again, your meals look so good. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Me. :-)
      Thanks - yes, courgettes are lovely, especially the yellow variety.
      Glut? I guess there's always the neighbours. :-) xx

      Delete