Sunday 19 June 2022

Sunday, 18-06-22

Good morning.

Yesterday's meals:
I only have one photo of yesterday's meals as breakfast and lunch were eaten on the run, so to speak.  However, it all went according to plan so I had fruit and then a cheese roll with tomatoes.

It was quite an emotional day and I felt the old comfort binging urge coming on so I 'allowed' myself a pot of Halo Top ice cream.  Halo Top is a low calorie ice cream so the whole pot was 360 calories which, given what I'd already eaten, kept me well within calorie deficit, even if not within syns.
It kept me from much, much worse, it was delicious, I enjoyed every single mouthful and I don't regret a single one of them.  :-)
Trying not to boast but I'm pleased with how I managed to deal with the emotional cravings.

Yesterday's meals:
Just the one photo, as I said above.

It was the frozen ready meal, roast vegetable paella, to which I added some prawns, and it was really rather delicious.
There are recipes out there for this so I'm going to find one (or adapt one) because I'd love to have it again at some point.  
Also I'm just wondering what turns it from a savoury rice or a risotto to a paella.  I'll see if I can find out.

Then I had the ice cream and I spent one syn on some Smidgin.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
A light meal because . . .
SW:  speed and protein

L:  I'm eating out with a friend.  We're going to the Hare - I've been there before and one of the best things is that they have a 'smaller plate' menu which is a perfect amount for me.  Their summer menu isn't online yet but I know their Sunday menu has a selection of roast dinners which will be perfect.
ISW:  unknown but fingers crossed.

D:  I'll want something uncluttered so I might be boring and have another steak or chicken sizzle with either some veg or some salad - probably veg as I have plenty and it isn't going to be too hot to cook today.  probably fruit salad for dessert - I have soft fruit to use up.
SW:  hopefully the main will be speed and protein and one and a half syns for 5% yogurt, if I have some (which I probably will)

Exercise:  I was planning an early morning swim but I'm feeling weary after yesterday so I think I will take it as a rest day.

Summary:
unknown today but it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment