Thursday 2 June 2022

Thursday, 02-06-22

 Morning.
All the activity in the world (and there was lots yesterday) is not going to compensate for some rather lovely grub yesterday but that's OK.  I made conscious decisions and thoroughly enjoyed it all.

I just have two photos - it's just too easy to forget when you're chatting to people.

I had boiled eggs for breakfast which were bullet-like but still nice - I like hard boiled eggs.  I followed it with some yogurt and fruit and it was delicious.


Evening dessert was sorbet - I know it's not nearly as healthy as it sounds but I love it and thoroughly enjoyed this.








Today is going to follow the same lines.  I think I'm going for poached eggs and then the yogurt and fruit because - delicious!

Lunch is likely to be salad although I'll see what's on offer and dinner - I have no idea.  The carvery has been good but we will see.

Exercise:  I'm going to the Wake Up class after breakfast and I might visit the gym before breakfast.  I would like to go for a walk and there's something called 'Strictly Potters' this afternoon.  I have no idea if it's exercise or what.

Tomorrow, things will be more or less back to normal come the evening.  Breakfast is here, Lunch and Dinner at home.  I won't post anything until I get home so don't wonder where I am earlier.


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last full day! Looks gorgeous there - will look it up even though it would be a trek for us being in North Wiltshire. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid it would. A shame because I'm having a great time, despite a few blips. It's only been open four weeks and they are still finding their way in some ways. xx

      Delete