Wednesday 8 June 2022

Wednesday, 08-06-22

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals:

I rather wolfed this down because I was short of time.  It was sully really - I shouldn't have just had fruit and yogurt and enjoyed pancakes when I had more time.

Still nice though!
I made the frittata and it actually was enough for three so a third yesterday, a third today and a third in the freezer.  They're good for picnics.


I had some satsumas for afters.
The light went a bit funny for this photo but the risotto was so good.  It looks loads but there's only 40g risotto rice and the rest is all protein, free and speed - and one A of cheese.  So good!
This was the 'milk' jelly.
I made up a lemon jelly to 3/4 pint instead of the whole pint and separated it into three portions (two are not in the fridge).  When the other portion was just setting, I added some citrus skinny syrup and around four dessert spoons (heaped) of 0% Greek yogurt, shoved it all in Thermione and used the whisk for three minutes and it was lovely.  Because of adding the yogurt, it made two portions so that is also in the fridge.
As you can see, I decorated it with raspberries and some of those chocolate sprinkle things (one syn for a level tsp).
And that was me done.  No naughty evening nibbles today.


Focus areas:
Sticking to basics:  Yes!
Plenty of speed:  Definitely
Syns in meals:  Yes
Much better!
Today's plans:

B:  bacon, mushroom and tomato omelette
I will have the bacon and mushroom in the omelette and the tomatoes on the side.
SW: protein and speed (and delicious)

L:  ham and veg frittata, coleslaw, salad; fruit
This is the frittata I made yesterday that did three helpings.  I really must look for a high sided, oven-proof pan that is smaller than the one I used but bigger than my egg pan.  It's not easy to find things for singles.  :-)
SW:  half a syn for mayo in the coleslaw and I might add some cheese to it too, seeing as the healthy extras are so low today

D:  chicken kofta thingies, maybe chips, salad; milk jelly
I bought the garlic and herb kofta things at the weekend and they went into the freezer.  I will have two.
SW:  two syns for the koftas, one and a half syns for the milk jelly if I decorate it with a splodge of 5% yogurt (I probably will)

Exercise:  personal training today.  I'm looking forward to it after two weeks off.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no extra B
four syns

From the freezer:
bacon
chicken kofta thingies

No comments:

Post a Comment