Friday 17 June 2022

Slimming World food haul - Sainsbury's

 Sorry this is late - it should have been posted on Wednesday.  Not to worry!

It wasn't a big shop after the previous week's mega haul.

Veg and salad:
I do like the red cos lettuces at the moment.  It has flavour and looks good on the plate.  The rest is just the standard selection except that the tomatoes are a bit posh!
Fruit:
I didn't need much fruit.  The watermelons are nice at the moment so I can see them being a regular for a few months or so.
I also got three bananas which, somehow, escaped the camera.  I thought they would be useful pre or post swimming.
Dairy:
I was pleased to see the kvarg in a bigger pot.
I'm going to have a go at making my own oat milk - it's not cheap to buy.
I'm definitely converted to using 5% yogurt for some things - it's so nice.  I think if I ever made myself a cream tea (and I might), I would use this instead of cream.
Storecupboard stuff:
The Crucials brown sauce is half a syn per tbsp, which is good.
I got two Sugarlies (is that the correct plural?  Sugarlys?)  because they're not always there so I have stocked up just a bit.
The capers was an impulse.  They were in a recipe and usually I just substitute but this time I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment