Thursday 23 June 2022

Thursday, 23-06-22

 Good morning, everyone.

Do you find there's something very motivating about this lovely, warm and sunny weather.  I've found it very straightforward to stay on the straight and  narrow this week (although I wouldn't call SW particularly narrow)  and I think it is down to the cheering effects of the weather.
Mind you, whether the scales think I have been a Good Girl is maybe another matter - I will know that tomorrow!

I did a shop yesterday but didn't photo anything as it was much the same as it always is.  I feel my shops are rather dull compared with those of some of the vloggers I enjoy following.  I don't buy ready meals or 'bars' or low calorie cakes or crisps (even pombears which they all seem to get) or anything like that really, it's just an array of fruit, veg and dairy with a bit of meat thrown in!
However, I did fall for an aubergine!  They looked so lovely and purple, shining enticingly at me.  I have NO IDEA what to make with it (I don't usually get something without intent) so I will have to do a bit of looking around, I think.  
Any ideas?  Please do say in the comments.

Yesterday's meals:

A nice, colourful breakfast.  Very filling too.

The last of the superfoods salad.  I'm rather glad they made a mistake - it's given me two extra meals and, as I didn't pay for the original, I've done rather well.

Today I had a titchy bit of chicken so I cooked it and added it to the mix.

Later on I had some flat peaches.  I love peaches.
Here's the sort-of-hunter's-chicken.  I spray fried a chicken sizzled and then set it aside.  In the same pan, I spray fried onion, yellow pepper, mushroom and tomato, garlic granules, fajita spice, salt and pepper until they were all soft and the tomatoes were nice and gooey.  I put the chicken in the container, added the veg, bubbled it in the oven and then added grated cheddar and let it melt for about ten minutes.  Really nice.
No dessert - I was too full.

Today's plans:

B:  sweet omelette, fruit and yogurt
A favourite.
SW:  one and a half syns for 5% yogurt, speed and protein

L:  mixed bean pate, crunchy wrap, ham, crudités; fruit
I had some mixed beans left over so I popped some of them in my mini blender with some onion granules, garlic granules, super-light mayo, 2 tsps peanut butter powder, a bit of water, some salt and some pepper and blended it all up.
Fingers crossed.
The crunchy wrap is just a wrap, spray oil brushed over it and baked in the oven to go crisp.
Crudités is just a posh word for raw veg you can dip and eat with your fingers.
SW:  two syns for the pate, a healthy extra B for the wrap and the rest is speed and free

D:  baked salmon, salad or veg; yogurt
Nice and simple.
SW:  half a syn if I have mullerlight  The rest is protein and speed

Exercise:  I have an extra Groove session today to be Lindsey's 'class' while she records the new block of routines.  Got to love a freebie!

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns

From the freezer:
wrap
salmon

2 comments:

  1. Aubergines are lovely chopped into a vegetarian curry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this - I like a curry. I would imagine it would go well with meat too. xx

      Delete