Tuesday 7 June 2022

Tuesday, 07-06-22

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals:

Monday started off with that naughty smoothie.  There was enough for two and a bit glasses of it, enough to fill me up totally but not heavy.

It contained 20g oats (half a B) that I blitzed first.  To them I added a few froxen peach and nectarine slices (to finish the bag), my usual blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, a banana, 100g milk (a third of the healthy A choice) and 50g 5% yogurt for one syn.  I gave it all a good blitzing, poured it into a jug and let it stand in the fridge while I had my6 bath.  I think letting it stand gives the oats a chance to soften and thicken the smoothie.  It ended up the texture of a thick soup (only cold and sweet, of course).

Lunch looks very beige but it was tasty and I enjoyed it.


I has some fruit later on and then, unfortunately, some cheese.  Ooop!
Dinner was very nice.  Again, it doesn't look exciting, but it tasted great!
I finished off with some yogurt.



Focus areas:
Sticking to basics:  mostly
Plenty of speed: yes, more than it appears as there was some in the smoothie, in the soup and in the savoury mince
Syns in meals: no, the cheese took me over syns.

Must Do Better today!

Today's plans:

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
After a Shimmy and Groove class and before going into town, this will be perfect for renewing the energy, I think.  I will make the pancakes with my usual SW 'cheat', 40g wholemeal SR flour (from Dove) with an egg, flavourings, yogurt and water to the desired consistency.
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  ham and veg frittata, salad; fruit
Ever so like a crustless quiche except there's a higher ration of  solids to egg.  I will add onion, pepper, mushroom, peas and, probably, broccoli as well as some cubed ham.  No potato though, as I'm having rice for dinner and I'm trying not to have too much of the white carbs.
SW:   protein, free and speed

D:  chicken, bacon and mushroom risotto; milk jelly
. . . made the usual risotto way or I might just bung it all in Thermione and make it like that.  I have good hm chicken stock to use (no wine), some leftover peas and cabbage and will add some grated 'not-Parmesan' at the end.
I might have some salad with it too, I'll see how I feel.
Contrary to how it sounds, the milk jelly won't contain milk, it will contain either quark or yogurt.  Make up a sugar free jelly to half to three quarters of a pint and, when it's just going wobbly, whisk is some quark or yogurt plus any flavourings you fancy using.  Pour into a bowl and leave in the fridge to set.  If you do it too early and the foam starts tp separate, just take it out and give it another whisk.  It should make three portions at half a syn per portion.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and half a syn for sugar free jelly.  I'll likely add 0% yogurt and have a dollop of 5% on the top for one syn

Exercise:  dance aerobics at Shimmy and Groove

Summary:
one healthy extr4a A
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns

From the freezer:
fruit
chicken
bacon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment