Monday 16 March 2020

Monday, 16-03-20

Morning!

As planned, I stayed off food yesterday.  It wasn't any sort of hardship and, fingers crossed, things will be OK today.
Today's plans:
B:  an omelette with tomatoes on the side, mini yogurt drink
SW:  two syns for the yogurt drink

L:  beans on toast (one slice toast), apple
SW:  half a heB for the toast

D:  savoury mince pancakes, salad
I have a half portion of savoury pancakes from last week and also I made a batch of savoury mince that portioned into eight at one syn a portion.  I will roll the reheated mince in the pancakes, sprinkle over some grated cheese and bake.  Nice and simple!
SW:  half a heB, one and a half heA and maybe a couple of syns for salad dressing.

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  I ought to do something after an inactive weekend but I'll see how I feel.

Summary:
one heA and one B
about four syns
fairly frugal and all home made, even the bread!
the eating window will go to pot again as I really ought to have a little something before I drive home - never mind, back to it tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Nice simple and healthy food to ease your body back into eating again. Safe drive home Joy, hope you're feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought, Sooze. Nothing to create any - er - upheavals!
      Thanks very much Sooze; I am feeling myself again now, thankfully. Take care and stay safe. xx

      Delete