Saturday 28 March 2020

Saturday, 28-03-20

Good morning.

I didn't take a photo of breakfast but sometimes the simplest things are the best - plums, pear, easy peeler and a Mullerlight.

Lovely spag bol with grated cheese on top.  Filling too, although it wasn't a large portion.




Dinner was really delicious; I enjoyed it very much.  Dessert was some strawberries and natural yogurt.


B:    waffles with fruit and yogurt; mini yogurt drink
Thankfully, there seems to be no shortage of natural yogurt in the shops which is just as well because I do get through quite a lot one way and another
SW:  one heB and two syns

L:  M&S skinny burger with salad and coleslaw; apple
Just what it says!
SW:  the burger is free, the balsamic onion chutney I fancy having on top will be two syns for a level tbsp and the coleslaw will take one syn's worth of super light mayo!

D:  steak and kidney pot pie (with root veg topping), sprouts, cabbage; fruit or yogurt
For this, I will spray roast some root veg in advance and then mash it all together with 30g grated cheese.  This will be the topping.
Underneath will be a can of steak and kidney with some of the gravy spooned off for something I have in mind for tomorrow.  I may very well add some frozen mixed veg to bulk it out and perhaps it will make two portions.
SW:  two syns for the steak and kidney and one heA (or maybe more seeing as I can) for the cheese - or possible half of all that, if it makes two persons

S:  plum, pear, easy peeler

Body Magic:  No Joe today so I'll stick to Lindsey's programme (which incorporates some balance work) and, maybe, do some salsacise

Summary
up to two heAs and one heB
five syns
Still using what I have although I will stock up on fresh fruit and veg soon and I like to keep my natural yogurt supply up to date.  Neither are in short supply in the shops!

I had stopped doing a whole week's planning at once, preferring to work more or less a day ahead - for example yesterday I had today's and tomorrow's plans roughed out.  I then put in the detail when I write the daily blog entry.
However, now that I have a much clearer idea of what I have available and want to use only what I have in as much as ever I can, I've planned a whole week's meals, starting on Monday, using my lists made when sorting out freezer and kitchen cupboards.

1 comment:

  1. Well - they both have programmes and their own funny-odd vocabulary for things and I guess their structure is similar but try saying that to a devoted SWer or WWer . . . lol
    Seriously, I couldn't get along with WW at all but SW suits me down to the ground. It's what works really!
    xx

    ReplyDelete