Monday 30 March 2020

Monday, 30-03-20

Good morning:

More delicious meals yesterday:
This was breakfast except that I was full before the apple so I had it late afternoon instead.  The drink is sparkling water (made in my soda stream) with a slice of lemon.  It's a great way of making sure I get enough water through the day.


Leftovers of the steak and kidney pot pie with root veg topping.  It was still lovely.


Dinner was brilliant - a proper roast dinner.  I'm glad I have more beef in the freezer as well as some portions of roasted root veg and two more Yorkshires to freeze.



Today's plans:
B:  scrambled egg on toast; mini yogurt drink
I haven't had this for ages and, thanks to the generosity of a friend, I have eggs I can use.
SW:  one heB and two syns

L:  Jackburger and baked beans, apple
The burger is the famous Jack Monroe cumin, carrot and kidney bean burger recipe and I have one left in the freezer.  I think they're delicious, I really do.  I'll cook it in spray oil and, looking at the rest of the day, I can afford to sprinkle some cheese over the beans.  Mmmmmm.
SW:  One syn for oil in the burger (I will spray fry it).  Also one heA and maybe two syns for some onion chutney as I have just a tbsp left in the jar

D:  Aldi minted lamb shank, runner beans, roasted root veg; fruit salad or yogurt
All stuff I already have.  Yum.
SW:  two and a half syns for the lamb shank, two syns for the roasted veg

S:  fruit

BM:  PE with Joe

Summary:
one heA and one B
seven and a half syns
the lamb shank is the most costly item, although really good for what you get, and I'm not sure it will do more than one portion

2 comments:

  1. Are you still maintaining you restricted eating? I managed 7:00 p.m.to 9:15 a.m. but it's a struggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am, especially during lockdown. I have breakfast after eleven and finish dinner by seven. I've got used to it now.
      I do have drinks at other times but not 'food' drinks like milk, etc, just coffee or water.
      xx

      Delete