Tuesday 24 March 2020

Tuesday, 24-03-20

Good morning!

Would you believe I totally forgot to have any breakfast until about half twelve yesterday.  There's definitely something to be said for staying busy!
As a result, lunch was a bit later too and ditto for dinner.  I was well within the eating window, all the same.

Lunch and dinner.  Tasted a lot less beige than it looks!


Today's plans are:
B:  stewed apple and blackberry with yogurt, mini yogurt drink
I found a bag of frozen apple  and some foraged blackberries from last year in the freezer so I will stew them with some stevia.  No, I won't count any syns for stewing the apple.  I have always thought that just plain silly and somewhat controlling for no reason that I can see.
SW:  two syns

L:  tuna dip with carrot batons, salad leaves; apple
I will mix tuna with some mayo and seasonings to make a nice dippy thing
SW:  one syns for mayo

D:  cheese burger with spicy celeriac chips and a salad
While sorting out part of the freezer, I found some syn free skinny burgers from M&S so it's about time I used them.  I will have it on a wholemeal roll with lettuce, balsamic onion chutney and some cheese so it should be extremely tasty.  The celeriac chips are because I want to give them a go and have the necessary to do so.
SW:  one heA for cheese and one B for the wholemeal roll, the chutney (the kind I have) is one and a half syns for one level tbsp and oil for the chips will be two syns for a tsp.  An actifry doesn't need any more to make great chips!

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  Joe Wicks PE, balance exercises

Summary:
One heA (I might have more cheese) and one B
six and a half syns


Hopefully, today the SW group I attend has its first online meeting.  It won't be the same, of course, but better than nowt.  Last Tuesday Jennifer said to use our own scales, weigh ourselves using them and use that as the starting point for the next few weeks (or months) so I will do that.  I think generally people have found it hard not to binge as they are gripped by the worry that so much change brings in its wake.  I though I'd be the same but quite the opposite, it's something that is still within my control and that's very helpful at this time.
How are you retaining control?

No comments:

Post a Comment