Saturday 14 March 2020

Saturday, 14-03-20

Good morning!
What a lovely dinner I had!  We all had, in fact.  I did go for the salad after skipping the starter - leaves with stilton, cashew nuts, bacon, croutons, their own dressing . . . it was delicious.  Then I had fruit salad.  I know it sounds virtuous but genuinely I had what I wanted.  Any conformity to slimming world was totally negated by the alcohol though - sparkling stuff all round to start with followed by a lovely plummy red.  I am very, very lucky not to have a blinding headache this morning!!

Today's plans:
I really don't feel all that hungry right now.  Thirsty, yes, so I'm downing plenty of water, but not hungry.  I may go for the two meals plus a fruit snack again today as I doubt I will want to eat much before about twelve.

B:  pancakes with bacon, blueberries and agave nectar, mini yogurt drink
Sort of American-ish.  I have half a batch of pancakes in the freezer so I will use them, plus a couple of waffles left from yesterday.
SW:  one heB, one and a half syns for the nectar and two syns for the yogurt

D:  salmon, new potatoes, salad; yogurt
One of my favourites!
SW:  maybe two syns for mayo

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  maybe a walk to clear my head, maybe something indoors.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a lovely meal. Your dinner today is one of my favourites too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super, Sooze, thank you!
      Salmon always feels like a special meal to me.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm also having salmon tonight with broccoli and sweet potato. It's a treat here as it is quite expensive. Good for you for making sure you are well hydrated. I sometimes forget to drink water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all too easy to forget, I think.
      xx

      Delete