Tuesday 17 March 2020

Tuesday, 17-03-20

Good morning, everyone.
Yesterday's food went down and stayed down so I feel a lot brighter now.
The dinner (the pancake wrapped savoury mince with cheese thingy) actually turned out rather like a kind of cannelloni (which is what it was really) and, with the salad, made loads, so I have half left for lunch today.  Waste not, want not.
I forgot to take any photos though, sorry.


Today's food plans:
B:  waffles with fruit and yogurt; mini yogurt drink
SW:  one heB and half a syn for the waffles plus two syns for the yogurt drink

L:  leftover pancake lasagne with coleslaw and salad; apple
 . . . as mentioned above
SW:  one syn for the mayo in the coleslaw but I'm not counting the bit of whatever in the 'cannelloni' as I counted it yesterday

D:  salmon, broccoli, sprouts, carrot and parsnip chips; yogurt
I'll probably add a bit of spice to the chips for extra flavour
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil

S:  fruit

BM:  a walk and inside exercise

Summary
one heB and a bit of heA plus the cheese on the cannelloni, but that's already cooked so I can't measure it.  It won't be more than about half an A anyway
five and a half syns
pretty frugal, all home made, the most expensive is the salmon
an eating window of between eleven thirty and seven:  7.5:16.5

No comments:

Post a Comment