Tuesday 3 March 2020

Tuesday 03-03-20

Good morning!

The savoury pancakes were fine, quite neutral really even with some cajun slice, and they made a tasty lunch.  This time the mixture made five (MUST measure how much milk/yogurt I use) so I used two and froze the rest for another time.
Not the best photo but you get the idea.

Dinner, the battered-egged-and-breadcrumbed chicken breast, went down a treat.  I had some tomato mixture left from lunch so had that instead of onion chutney.  It saved a few syns!




Today's plans:
B:  oat waffles, fruit and yogurt; mini yogurt drink
SW  one heB and two syns

L:  tomato and chorizo soup, piece of fruit
From the freezer
SW:  one syn for the soup and I might have some grated cheese over the soup for one heA

D: chicken curry, posh rice; yogurt
The curry and rice are both from the freezer
SW:  one and a half syns for the rice

S:  fruit

BM:  a walk

Summary:
one heA and one heB
four and a half syns
fairly frugal and using meals from the freezer
the usual eating window of 8:16

And I should get my Platinum Body Magic award today - three cheers

4 comments:

  1. I made the banana oat pancakes yesterday and had half for breakfast. The other half I will have this morning before I go to work. Just done my Leslie Sansone 15 minute happy walk. Starting to notice a difference in my body shape. Thanks for keeping me motivated and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really great, Cherie, and thank you so much for all your encouragement which helps me a lot too. It can be a long, hard slog and kind words make a big difference, don't they?
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh those pancakes look scrumptious, Joy - as does everything on your new header. If you ran a B&B I'd come and stay! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - now that's a thought! I'm really pleased to have found photocollage. It means I can make interesting banners with my food photos - just right for this blog!
      I know the pancakes aren't strictly speaking SW compliant, but they're as good as, providing I don't go bonkers with them! Now I just have to try the mix with some bicarb or baking powder and see if I can make fluffy American ones too. I don't see why not.
      xx

      Delete