Wednesday 11 March 2020

Wednesday, 11-03-20

Good morning.  I've just realised that the first third of March is past and over.  It won't be long before we are a quarter of the way through the year.  Where does it go?

I only have a photo of dinner, the experimental actifry toad on the hole  still on the actifry because by the time I had got it out, it looked like a dog's dinner.  It tasted great but I don't think I'll be trying it in the actifry again.  It saved a bit of time but was probably more of an effort.
Half of it is now in the freezer and I will definitely be doing wholemeal toad in the hole again at some point.


Today's plans:
B:  waffle with fruit and natural yogurt, mini yogurt drink
SW:  one heB, two syns for the yogurt and one and a half if I have agave nectar on the waffles

D:  M&S steak and kidney in a can, jacket potato, veg of some kind; yogurt
I need to use up some cans of M&S steak and kidney, bought quite a long time ago and sat in the cupboard since then, so my menu might feature them more in the next few days.
SW:  two syns for the whole can of steak and kidney, half a syn for the yogurt

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  personal training

It's a busy day today.  I have personal training at lunchtime and a governors' meeting at six so I shall have breakfast as usual at around ten thirty and then an early dinner at around five.  If I am peckish after personal training (I'm not usually), I will have some fruit and/or a yogurt (half a syn).

Summary
one healthy extra A and one B
four and a half syns
the canned steak and kidney is quite expensive but needs to be used up while the rest is very frugal really
the eating window will be as above - 7:17

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the eating window. I tried just two meals yesterday but was so famished by dinner that I ate too much! The M&S steak and kidney used to be a favourite of mine. Sadly, can't get them here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame. It's good stuff!
      I'm getting used to two meals with a snack (usually fruit) in between, but I wouldn't want to do it all the time.
      xx

      Delete