Thursday 5 March 2020

Thursday, 05-03-20

Good morning.

First of all, here's the proof (not that it's needed so maybe I should call it the show off) of the Body Magic awards, for which I am ridiculously chuffed!  I put all the stickers on the plastic wallet that holds the manual and other books.


I only have one photo of yesterday's meals.  The American pancakes worked really well so that's another thing to put on my list of regulars.  Again, the mixture made enough for two portions so there's one now in the freezer.  I made smaller ones but spread them out in the pan, stacked them carefully with fruit, carried the plate carefully into the living room to photo and the stack toppled over!  So no photo.

Here's lunch - the last of the mixed bean chilli and I will make some more because it's such a useful lunch to have in the freezer and the flavour does improve with freezing.

Dinner was steak, chips and salad and, as I didn't fancy a great big lump of meat, what I did was this.  After cooking the chips in the actifry as usual, I removed them, thinly sliced the steak, rubbed in some all purpose seasoning and cooked the strips in the actifry for just a few minutes and they were lovely.  I'll do that again!

Today is a bit complicated for the restricted eating as I am popping round to a friends and need to leave here at nine thirty.  Then I need to have lunch at dinner time because Beth is over and staying for an earlier than usual meal before we go off to pottery together.

So . . .
B:  just the mini yogurt drink and a coffee
SW:  two syns

L:  bean burger, cheesy jacket potato and salad; yogurt
This will be dinner really.
SW:  I think the bean burger is pretty SW friendly and have no way of working it out so I'll call it two syns for safety's sake.  The cheese will be one heA and another two syns for some super light mayo on both jacket potato and salad

D:  mushroom omelette and baked beans; fruit
SW:  if I have cheese in the omelette, that will be the other heA, otherwise free

S:  trying for none

BM:  just a walk today.  I didn't get my personal training yesterday as Lindsey wasn't well but fingers crossed for tomorrow morning, if she's better.

Summary:
two heAs
five syns
nice and frugal today, good-oh!
breakfast will be as close to 9:30 as I can make it and dinner will be over by six so the eating window will be 8.5:15.5 - could be worse!


7 comments:

  1. And you have every right to show it off! Morning Joy, and very well done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning, Sooze, and thank you very much. It's nice to have the whole set!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Totally agree, you deserve to show off your certificate - you're doing so well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, keeping up exercise is part of the journey. As some one wrote" it isn't the weight you lose, it's the life you gain" x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a light breakfast (as you did today) is how I cope with an early start to the morning. Same as you, just fruit and yogurt. Tomorrow I am out by 8:45 so will take a banana to eat at the break in my fitness class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much, everyone. I love the quote and will remember it!
    Chris, sometimes something light is all I want. I have a coffee to get over the very early rumbles and then it all dies down!
    xx

    ReplyDelete